Energy and Operating Costs
Keeping your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems under tight control and at peak operating efficiency equates to utility savings. A well controlled building minimizes unexpected repairs and lowers energy costs. Taking a comprehensive approach, we help clients streamline and optimize their HVAC systems by providing the following services:
- Providing complete Building Automation Design specific to your facility needs
- Retrofitting existing Building Automation Systems to improve energy efficiency and maximize performance
- Customizing Building Automation Preventive Maintenance programs that offer a cost effective, proactive approach to preserving your system’s long-term performance and efficiency
- Maintaining detailed records to ensure service and upgrades are completed in a timely manner
We develop intelligent solutions that help you do more with less:
- Reduced energy costs
- Reduced administration costs
- Improved productivity
- Minimized expensive and unexpected repairs
- Reduced environmental impact
- Enhanced compliance
Saving on Energy
Reducing your energy consumption, even marginally, can add up to significant savings in operating costs. At Climate Engineering, we take a methodical approach to trimming your building’s HVAC energy usage. We assess all the factors affecting your HVAC system’s performance. And by implementing our extensive industry knowledge with green building principles, we can provide maintenance, retrofit or design-build recommendations that help you lower energy consumption and reduce HVAC operating costs.
Did you know that a 30% reduction in energy consumption can lower operating costs up to $25,000 per year for every 50,000 square feet of space?* Contact us to discover ways you can reduce HVAC owning and operating costs or for a comprehensive evaluation of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.