Making a Difference in Energy Expenses
Did you know that HVAC systems account for 40% to 70% of your building facility’s total energy costs? Through steps to maximize energy efficiency, we can help your building’s HVAC or BAS project become essentially “self funded” through solutions provided by the following services:
- Complete HVAC design-build services
- Retrofitting existing HVAC systems to improve energy efficiency and maximize performance
- Customized HVAC preventive maintenance programs that offer a budgetable, proactive approach to preserving your system’s long-term performance and efficiency
- Maintain detailed records to ensure service and upgrades are completed in a timely manner
Self-funded solutions that help you do more with less:
- Reduce energy costs
- Reduce administration costs
- Improve productivity
- Avoid expensive and unexpected repairs
- Reduce environmental impact
- Enhance compliance
Reducing your energy consumption, even marginally, can add up to significant savings in operating costs. At Climate Engineering, we take a methodical approach to trimming your building’s HVAC energy usage. We assess all the factors that can impact your HVAC system’s performance. Implementing green building principles and our expert knowledge, we can provide maintenance, retrofit, or design-build recommendations that help you lower energy consumption and reduce HVAC operating costs.
Did you know that a 30% reduction in energy consumption can lower operating costs up to $25,000 per year for every 50,000 square feet of space?
As a union contractor, Climate Engineering provides stringent training and technology standards you can rely on for prompt, courteous, and competent service. We aggressively pursue environmentally responsible HVAC service and efficiency.
Discover ways you can reduce HVAC owning and operating costs – contact us today!